Monday, February 20, 2017

Talents and Graduation


 So I signed up for cake decorating classes, thinking because I lived at Brittany's I would have more time. I really didn't have more time but I was forced into finishing because I signed up. The prep and cleanup were miserable, but the creating was fun. I had more pictures but this is all I could find. My first cake was made with the raspberry cream frosting Katie makes so it wasn't too smooth, but it was really good. This was made for Brooke and Erica's birthday Erica's baptism. Erica said she wanted a cake with skittles falling out. This is what I came up with.



 The next class Brittany and Mickie took with me. Mickie had just graduated and moved in to Grandpa and Grandma Wheelwright's. The first is mine the next I think was Brittany's and then Mickie's or vice versa. The fondant class Brittany and Katie took with me. Katie is quite talented especially molding fondant. Even though she just turned 11 she did an amazing job. Also during this time Blake sang "Bring Him Home" from Les Mis  at the ward talent show and did an amazing job with almost no practice. Brittany was playing it and talked him to singing with only a couple of times to practice. Ashley performed "This is my fight song" and was asked by Larry Hunsaker to come sing with his band at Cherry Hill as a result, and Erica showed her art project.


Mickie and David both graduated- David choose to Graduate with Mickie's theater class because she was asked to talk/perform and he knew this was only the begining for him. Kansas City University School of Medicine was his next destination.



1 comment: